LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pandie`s GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandie

Pandie

Pandie`s GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pandie`s GM Application   Pandie`s GM Application EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:02 pm

3rd edit: 13.juni
Hi! I`m Pandie!

I must say it is hard to tell why I am the one to be a GM. Have so many reasons but so few words! I started my maple in the regular server as most of the players did. It was hard times getting up in lvl, but the thing I cared about was the nice people. They helped me, was nice to me and showed me how to play the game. From that day I knew I wanted to be like them. I started with helping "noobs" with training and killing snails, gave some pots to them here and there. Nowdays people is not that nice, and I think that is kinda sad. Therefor i`m helping all the beginners I find, no matter how hard it is.

I think, as a GM, I could help people as never before! I know i cant give away pots, and help people in the same way as I use to, but I could help everyone wondering about commands and stuff! I will also be nice to the players, if they want to talk il take my time and answer everything they need help with!

Now I could list up over 1000 reasons why I should become a GM, but I think, a helping gm is what the server needs, not a strange guy talking about his maple experience.
Embarassed Have a nice day everyone!

Edit with format:
Hi! I`m Alexander (aka Pandie)
Format:

Applying for: GM
[color:1630=olive]Full Name:Alexander (ign: Pandie )

How long have you been here?: Played since i was 9 on the regular server. Switched to privateservers at the age of 12 I think

Do you know any staff in person?: No.
[color=red]TimeZone:Standard time zone:[/color=red] UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time
Hours to dedicate: after exams il have time after school ect

Past Experience: As a Gm, no.. Not yet Rolling Eyes

Are you Mature?:
It is hard for me to judge that. People in other games says that, yeah.. I do not think i am the one to judge that. If I had to answer this question in "the moment of truth" I would say yes, without doubt.

How would you handle a staff abusing power?:
Well! If I saw another Gm abuse his or her power I would first get a look at the situation. Then I would tell the head gm about everything because the HeadGM should have controll if it happened before. I think, if you become a gm you are lucky in the first place! You should not balance on the top of the pyramide!
Extra Info: First part of my post!

Last edited by Pandie on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
hotelman568

hotelman568

PostSubject: good job!   Pandie`s GM Application EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:28 pm

good job bro ! thanks for applying we will look your app over i really like it maybe a little longer other than that good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Dubstepx

Dubstepx

PostSubject: Re: Pandie`s GM Application   Pandie`s GM Application EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Please make a introduction thread
Good luck~
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Pandie`s GM Application   Pandie`s GM Application EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Thanks for applying!
But I think you don't fully understand my questions.
Go check out other people's app.
I really like the intro on the top Smile

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandie`s GM Application   Pandie`s GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandie`s GM Application
Page 1 of 1