LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peanut's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanuts

Peanuts

Peanut's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Peanut's GM Application   Peanut's GM Application EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:36 pm

I haven't done one of these for a while, but lets hop to it.

Applying for:
I'm applying for the GM position. I've never done any GFX, so I'm limited to my options either way.

Full Name:
Zihao Diep (Nickname Zee)

17 Years Old, I'll be 18 later in the year.

How long have you been here?:
I've actually just gotten here. I hope that doesn't mash my chances to nothing. Usually I don't apply until a few days later, and a few more posts but I see that people have 1-3 posts including the application. So I thought its fair? Either way, If there was a post minimum required then I would have accomplished it beforehand.
(I started on June 10th, 2012 at 11:55am?)

Do you know any staff in person?: (Yes or No. If Yes, who?)

No I do not know any of the current staff but I'd love to see who I would be working with if I were to be hired Smile

TimeZone:

My timezone is -5:00GMT (Eastern Time)

Hours to dedicate:
The issue currently is that exams are starting soon etc etc. So right now, I won't be super active. When the summer starts, I'll have lots of time to do whatever I please. Hours to dedicate, hmm. Perhaps around 4-5. It also depends on the events that are going on within the day.

Past Experience: (If yes, show the proof)
Ugh, here is the issue. I NEVER take SS's, even though I know it'd help my applications so very badly. Yet I still don't take any SS's. Why? It never crosses my mind. The thing is, I haven't GM'ed since 2009. So the servers I list are super outdated, and may not even be heard of.
Servers that I have been GM on (Without picture proof, I must apologize for this.)
-BerserkMS (About 1 year, and it shutdown around mid 09)
-UnlimitedStory (SUPER FAR BACK. My first server as a GM actually. As in, when OdinMS was still up and running. About 3 months here before it closed.)
-InspireMS (6 Months here, it was a fun server. Closed down due to bandwidth problems. Owner hosted directly from his computer.)
-AbstractMS (2 Weeks, before the server cancelled itself off -.-)
-RiseMS (Never launched.)
CriticalMS (BetaGM)

Servers I could have been a GM on, but sadly did not make it:
KawaiiMS (2nd Round, did not get the job because I already had the job at BerserkMS at the time)
AngelStory (I was being considered but the corrupt Owner, left the server myself after she killed me for leaving her guild. I'd love to explain this further, because it is rather confusing to explain.)
LoveUMS (Forums hacked and I lost contact with them, but I was next in the line to get the GM job. Darn it.)

Are you Mature?: (explain)

I do believe I am mature in my own way. Don't get me wrong, there are times where I am immature as well. However, we must all keep in mind that were not mature 24/7. Mature to me means being serious, being able to read the atmosphere and being able to respond back intellectually or responding back after a bit of thought. I also think that being mature means using proper grammar, and keep swearing to a minimal. I've worked through enough bad times with immature people (BerserkMS GM told me to "F*ck off" simply because I told him to stop giving items out).

How would you handle a staff abusing power?:

I have dealt with this so much. Too much. The reason UnlimitedStory itself closed down was because they kept giving items away (The OWNER himself, and some other GM). Went a little offtrack. Continuing, when a staff starts to abuse their power, I will take actions to my own hand and check to see what they have done to "abuse" their power. If I do catch them abusing their powers (Training people, Giving out items) then I will report it to the higher ups.

Extra Info: (optional)

Extra Info is Extra Info. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I shall try my very best to reply immediately or whenever possible.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
~Zee
Back to top Go down
Nutella

Nutella

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM Application   Peanut's GM Application EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Nice GM application! I love you using the colors it made it really pop! haha, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM Application   Peanut's GM Application EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:41 pm

This app is fantastic!
Just what I was looking for. Smile
good job Zee~
btw. can you be on xat often so i can talk to you?

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM Application   Peanut's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Peanut's GM Application
Page 1 of 1