LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aero's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aero

Aero's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Aero's GM Application   Aero's GM Application EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Applying for: GameMaster, Xat Mod

Full Name: Daniel Kassa

How long have you been here?: So far a Day

Do you know any staff in person?: No one in my Mind really

TimeZone: EST

Hours to dedicate: I would Love to dedicate as much as my life to this server but I can go to 6hours playing time at the moment

Past Experience: I was a HGM in MapleBlaze v83 A HGM in ExoticStory, I know I don't have Proof its because i had to Reinstall my Windows and the ScreenShots went away.

Are you Mature?: Yes i may be 12 year old but when it comes to my GM job I act very mature to fulfill my job

How would you handle a staff abusing power?: I would tell him to stop abusing his powers as it is a big position, if he doesnt listen to my orders, i will then take a SS and send it to Higher Authority

Extra Info: Would you catch Hackers? :I would first go in Hide then i would follow him and see if he is hacking if he was I would unhide ask him why ur hacking, if his reasons are good and if he is Sorry I would then give him a warning. 2, I would continue following him seeing if he would follow my order and the rules, If he broke him again I would Then contact a higher position in authority, and see whats the Appropriate Consequences as of Temp Ban, Ban ,IP ban If I were to get this position,

l.kassa8

Last edited by Aero on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peanuts

Peanuts

PostSubject: Re: Aero's GM Application   Aero's GM Application EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Mmm, I would like to comment on some things that are written for your application.
Don't take it personally like I don't like you or anything, but I believe it would help if you read some feedback.

-Don't use all red coloured text. Perhaps black font the questions and bold them, even italics if you want to be classy.
-Are you sure you have been here a couple of days? Not to mock you but you just registered today, made an application and THEN your introduction. Wouldn't it be best to just be honest and state that you just joined a few minutes ago?
-Make your application longer. I'm telling you this because I can guarantee you 100% that Luxury will tell you its too short and tell you to add some more information. Look at other applications that have been accepted so far, I believe most of them are at least lengthy enough for a 5-10 minute read.
-*OPTIONAL* If you have screen-shots, you can further back up that you were staff on those servers you have listed. Screen-shots help your application a LOT because it provides proof. Not saying that I doubt you, but anyone can write anything right?

That's all the comments I have for your application. Don't take it personally, as I have stated above ^. Its me trying to help you.

Anyways, good luck with the applications!
Back to top Go down
GD~Badboy

GD~Badboy

PostSubject: Re: Aero's GM Application   Aero's GM Application EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Well peanut said most of it already but I like to point out that there are some Grammar mistakes if he didn't say it already.

Good luck and and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

PostSubject: LOL!   Aero's GM Application EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Peanuts said it all... Btw, honesty is almost the most important thing a GM needs.
And you already lied....
Well, Good Luck I guess. ;p
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Aero's GM Application   Aero's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:27 am

Thanks for applying!
But there is no option for xat mod, if you didn't read the application format rules.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Peanuts

Peanuts

PostSubject: Re: Aero's GM Application   Aero's GM Application EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Last log in: June 29th
Its almost 3 weeks since this application has been filed. In-Active?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aero's GM Application   Aero's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Aero's GM Application
Page 1 of 1