LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jar's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jars

Jar's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jar's GM Application   Jar's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:03 am

Applying for: GM (or whatever position you feel I fit into)

Full Name: Vicente Gonzalez

How long have you been here?: I've been reading the stuff on your forum for about a two days now.

Do you know any staff in person?: Nopeee

TimeZone: Est.

Hours to dedicate: As many hours as needed. I start summer break in about... a week? I have nothing to do now haha so I'll probably be spending most of my time reading about this server. It seems interesting.

Past Experience: I was a HGM/Wz editor for FruitMS as well as a WZ editor for LooneytoonMS. FruitMSReborn was made but we had to close down before the website could be updated. However, the IGN that I used on that was app was Tomato. I've also been a GM on AlcandonMS, GoldenSunMS, and AddictMS. The only other proof I could find was AddictMS because I'm still friends with the owner, we were both GMs on FruitMS(Xat me for the links). Woah, I had no idea I'd been a GM on that many servers... o.0

Are you Mature?: I'd like to think that I am reasonably mature. I try not to get mad, and I usually succeed. I've learned that you have to respect everyone even if they don't deserve your respect because when you're in a position of authority you must be the bigger man (or woman).
How would you handle a staff abusing power?: Depending on the position I am given I would most likely demote them. If you're a GM you already know that you have great responsibility... Why would you abuse those powers in any way? If anything, you deserve to have your powers completely stripped because there should never be a reason to abuse your privileges. But then again, that's just me.

Extra Info: Let's see... I speak English & Spanish. I think that I am quite literate. I've been a GM on several servers as well as an HGM so I know how to handle myself. I love playing Maple and I ALWAYS have time to help out. I love helping. I loveeeeee hosting events (JQs are MY LIFE <3)... I can do about any job thrown my way. If you have any other questions though, please feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

**** Just learned that I cannot post external links... my account has to be at least seven days old. Just talk to me on Xat for the links! Thanks!

Last edited by Jars on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Jar's GM Application   Jar's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 am

Thanks for applying!

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Nutella

Nutella

PostSubject: Re: Jar's GM Application   Jar's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:36 am

I can't see the questions, i suggest you bold the questions to make it more clear.
Back to top Go down
Dubstepx

Dubstepx

PostSubject: Re: Jar's GM Application   Jar's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 am

Good luck~
Back to top Go down
GD~Badboy

GD~Badboy

PostSubject: Re: Jar's GM Application   Jar's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Good Luck and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jar's GM Application   Jar's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jar's GM Application
Page 1 of 1