LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reverse Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GD~Badboy

GD~Badboy

Reverse Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Reverse Gm Application   Reverse Gm Application EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Applying For: Gm

Full Name: Matthew Chu

How long have you been here: I have been here for 10 minute's, was just looking around the forum's.

Do you know any staff in person?: (Yes or No. If Yes, who?): No, I don't know any staff in person.

Timezone: Eastern standard timezone.

Hours to dedicate: Weekdays 4:00PM to about 9:00 because I need a break and I have to do work and study for exams. On Weekends it will be around 3:00Pm to 1 or 2 in the morning.

Past Experience: (If yes, show the proof) Yes, I do have experienced being a GM in 4 different servers, but I only can find 2 pictures.
LightMs

SimpleMs

FaiLms

Sorry, I forgot the name of that server.

Reverse Gm Application Maple012

Reverse Gm Application Maple013

Are you Mature?: (explain) Yes, I am mature and the reason is that I'm 18 and I have to be mature. I don't complain because that won't solve anything, I don't starts fight with people because it will make both of us look bad, the only thing to do is reason with them. Reasoning and a better way to settle down. Acting childish isn't the way to go.

How would you handle a staff abusing power?: This might not work but other people might stop if you ask them too. If that doesn't work i'll try to reason with that staff member, if he doesn't want to reason, depending what level of staff i am I guess i got to use force to make him stop. Telling the admin or owner will be the last resort because i want to show them that I can handle problems on my own and that I am responsible.

Extra Info: (optional) I live in Canada and I love to play sports and getting active. I have been play maplestory since 2006 but quit and stopped playing for 6 months. I started playing maplestory private servers in 2009 because a friend showed me. i also have Xbox 360 which all my games are rated M, who wants to play Rated T games No one.

Thanks You For reading.
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

Reverse Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reverse Gm Application   Reverse Gm Application EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Thank you for applying Matthew.
I'll put you in consider.^^

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com

Reverse Gm Application
Page 1 of 1