LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12)

Go down 
+2
Dubstepx
Zeebop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeebop

Zeebop

Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12) Empty
PostSubject: Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12)   Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Applying for: GM

Full Name: Jack Gillum

How long have you been here?:I have been about 10 minutes but I feel like I really want to play this server so I can play alot.
Do you know any staff in person?: No, I currently do not know any staff in person but I would like to get to know staff through the game.

TimeZone: GMT -6

Hours to dedicate: Weekdays: 2-4 hours.
Weekends: 4-6 hours.

Past Experience: I do have past experience but I do not have the proof.

Are you Mature?: When being part of the staff I need to be mature, and I am. I realize that I have work but Maplestory is a my break. I can be serious but at other times I can be really fun. When you are a GM you need to have both of those qualities because of certain situations. When I put my mind to it I can concentrate and I can really get stuff done!

How would you handle a staff abusing power?: If I saw a GM abusing their power, such as giving players MSIs or giving them items in general I would simply take a screen shot and just tell the owner.

Extra Info: I like to play volleyball and I like helping people so when I go to bed I can feel like I have done the right thing. I am loyal and honest. I like to have alot of fun! I am an all A student and I will be going to be a Senior! I have 2 brothers and 1 sister they are all older than me. I like to do events especially true or false! My other favorite events are JQ, Last Man Standing, and Survival. I like hosting events because I get to watch all the fun! I have a skype PM me if you need it. Thanks for reading! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Zeebop on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dubstepx

Dubstepx

PostSubject: Re: Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12)   Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:00 pm

ummmm could you make it longer a bit
You need to make a introduction thread
good luck have a nice day~
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12)   Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks for applying!

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Nutella

Nutella

PostSubject: Re: Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12)   Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Good Luck! Loved that you bolded the questions it looks more organized.
Back to top Go down
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

PostSubject: Hmm...   Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm

"I do have past experience but I do not have the proof." You said.
How about you name some of the servers? It would be a bit more easy to believe.
And you should make your app longer, with MUCH more info, that would help your app.
You can also make it colorful!! Beautiful c;
So, that's all I gotta say.
Good Luck, and good day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peanuts

Peanuts

PostSubject: Re: Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12)   Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 am

In-active now. Deny his application? No point in hiring someone who hasn't logged in since more then 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12)   Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeebop's GM application (Edit 6/7/12)
Page 1 of 1