LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hotelman568

hotelman568

Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02] Empty
PostSubject: Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02]   Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Applying for: I am applying for the job Game Master.

Full Name: Michael DiPaulo

How long have you been here?: Since Saturday, June 02, 2012

Do you know any staff in person?: no I do not.

TimeZone: I am in the Eastern Time Zone.

Hours to dedicate: About three hours in game and one or two helping the server with other stuff. EX: on XAT chat, making video's stuff like that. Monday-Sunday.

Past Experience: Well, In my old server YoungMS I was a GM for a little while then I moved up to head GM I am not gonna lie I don't have proof I had pictures but deleted them. I quit my other server because the onwer stabbed my in the back by banning me because he thought I gave a player an item when i didnt he took the player's word over mine so I said I need a new server to play and I love this server's name so I picked this server.

Are you Mature?: I think I am, I am only 15 but I am mature because I get work done if you say I need this done by tomorrow then I will do my best to have it done by tomorrow. Also I take responsibility's for my actions. I am very freindly I mean everyone isnt mature 24/7 I have my moments when im not mature but when I around players/staff I am professional.

How would you handle a staff abusing power?: I would ask he or her why they are doing that and warn them to stop, If I see him or her doing it again then I would tell the owner right away or the head GM. OR I would give them a long speech about GM's also I would ask are you serious why would you do that? Then I would do the first thing I said.

Extra Info: well I love to skateboard and on the side I like helping people I am very loyal and try not to lie. I am very nice and would love to be part of the staff. Also I live in Georgia and I am going into 10th grade! I passes all my classes Smile for freshman year also I work hard and try to do my best at everything. I love to listen to music olny rap I dont know why I love rap but I do I have a family of 7! ha 4 brother's including me and 1 sister and a mom and a dad. My favortie food is pasta im iltaian and irish werid mix dont you think? I look foward to seeing sliver opening up the server and I cant wait to be honest I want to see this server family Smile thanks for reading my app Smile.

~Michael

Last edited by hotelman568 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02]   Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks for applying Michael!
I love the app but you should make it longer.
I like the answer for are you mature? part Razz
Good luck~

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02]   Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:24 am

Much better.
Your on my consider list! ^^
Good luck~
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
hotelman568

hotelman568

PostSubject: thanks   Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02]   Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02] Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael's GM Application[Edited 6/02]
Page 1 of 1