LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.] Empty
PostSubject: Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.]   Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:42 am

Hello, my name is Oren (Oreo). I am 17 years old, born on April 20th, 1995. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I have been playing Maplestory private servers since I was 13, and I REALLY enjoy playing Maplestory.
Well, now, all I have to say is Hope You Like My App!

Applying for: (GM or GFX) : I am applying to be either a GM or GFX.

Full Name: Oren Kornfeld.

How long have you been here?: A day now, I plan on staying MUCH longer.

Do you know any staff in person?: (Yes or No. If Yes, who?) Nope..

TimeZone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Hours to dedicate: About 10 hours a day.

Past Experience: (If yes, show the proof): I have had GM Experience in MANY servers, no proof... Never took screenshots, sorry. Some servers I have been a GM on are Clankstory V83, NightStarzMS v83, IslandMS V83, LeafMS V83 (a while ago), AddictiveStory V83, and many more... I also have many GFX designs, one of them would be this one > s1168.photobucket.(com)/albums/r497/GFXOren/?action=view&current=PandaMSOfficalBannerr.gif and MANY others, if you would like to see more, please talk to me on the server's XAT.

Are you Mature?: (explain): Yes I am mature. Maturity is the ability to control anger and settle differences without violence, maturity is patience, maturity is unselfishness ( when you respond to the needs of others and help ), maturity is humility, being big enough to say “I was wrong” or “Yes I did that” and when right a mature person would not say “I told you so!”. Maturity means dependability, when someone can depend on you to keep his/her word (Keeping secrets, even through fights).

How would you handle a staff abusing power?: I would talk to a co-owner, admin, or owner and tell them that a staff member is abusing powers. We are "Game Masters", that doesn't mean we can abuse our GM Powers, GM Powers comes with ALOT of responsibility.

Extra Info: (optional): I thought you needed to know more about me, so I made a few other questions and answered them.

Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain: I have been playing Maplestory private servers for 3 years now, I can do lots of GFX'ing and Animating, and have lots of experience being a GM and do my job REALLY WELL, while most of the other candidates don’t have as much experience or don't do their job as well as I do (I don't mean to sound cocky or anything).

How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?: I would make sure that a GM above me lets me ban them, if the GM lets me I will ban them that moment. But of course, with a really good reason. Hacking should cause an immediate ban from the server.

If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?: I will be really active as a staff member, hosting events whenever possible, helping new players learn about the game, building the community to be better, and will ALWAYS be on the lookout for hackers, dupers, etc.

Thank You For Taking Time Out Of Your Day To Read My GM/GFX App.

Last edited by Rawr4Meh on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:34 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited on June 13th, 2012.)
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.]   Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:53 am

Thanks for applying Oren!

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

PostSubject: Awesome~   Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:03 am

Okay, thank you for reading! Smile
Back to top Go down
Peanuts

Peanuts

PostSubject: Re: Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.]   Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:29 pm

There are two things I'd like to point out though Oren.
Remember though, My opinion does not equal Luxury's opinion.
So you don't have to fix it if you don't want to, if it satisfies what Luxury wants.

-Lots of servers. I didn't have screenshots in my application, but can you please name a few servers that you have been GM on? I'm sure that it would help you rather then saying "A lot of servers"

"Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain: I have been playing Maplestory private servers for 3 years now, I can do lots of GFX'ing and Animating, and have lots of experience being a GM, while the other candidates don’t have as much experience."

I know experience is important but you must also keep in mind that it isn't always experience. Can you get the job done well? Plus, try to keep your application to yourself sort of? What I mean by that is. "while the other candidates don't have as much experience." <-- Try not to write something like that. It may offend them and it may also make you sound cocky. Unless that is what you are aiming for.

Other then that, you have a pretty solid GM application in your hands!
Good luck Oren! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

PostSubject: Mhm..   Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.] EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 am

Thank You so much Peanuts! That helped me a lot.
And no, I did not mean to sound cocky. xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.]   Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oren's GM Application :) [Edited 6, 13, 2012.]
Page 1 of 1