LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012]

Go down 
2 posters

Should i be a gm?
Yes
Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] I_vote_lcap50%Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] I_vote_lcap50%Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Andyjai

Andyjai

Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] Empty
PostSubject: Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012]   Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Applying for: (GM or GFX) GM

Full Name: Andy Or

How long have you been here?: i been here for like 10 mins

Do you know any staff in person?: (Yes or No. If Yes, who?) No i dont know anyone in here

TimeZone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Hours to dedicate:
Weekday: Monday - Friday . 3-10 hours
Weekend{ Saturday - Sunday 3-10 hours

Past Experience: (If yes, show the proof) I Have experience on Maplelegend. that all the i played on that server of my 4-5 month of MS.i cant stop played maplestory because i can get to meet new faces get to know much people alot and i cant proof that im a gm because i deleted them all so i cant post it. i dont abuse my gm power on any everyone else and gm can do anything they want and also one more thing i saw this server that say hiring staff so i join this server.

Are you Mature?: (explain) idk if i an a mature, i never ragged i just talk to people and dont care what people say about it or talk about it. this is a important of a gm because people alway ask the gm to give event ticket and rare nx item to people and if people want to get rare nx item they need to joinevent to get rare nx and stuff.

How would you handle a staff abusing power?: i will ask any staff/gm to stop abusing there gm power if they dont stop i will contact the owner that this staff abuse the power or ill take picture for this staff abuse power that they do and post them on forum. the owner can depromoted that staff power or take away there gm power.

Extra Info: I Am Andy i am asian
i love some private servers i played maplestory when i was 10 years old
ill try to get more people to play this server
i like to help this server more people and give them a good day on this server
if i was a gm i help people asking question as many as i can and i dont abuse gm powers
i like to make event like Musical chair, True or False, Jump Quest, etc. im in 12th grade senior

True Or False:
First i will a say Statement like for Ex.(msi npc is on fm), then they have to find out which one is true and which one is false and they got 12 sec to go to one side only and who ever is the last 3 person wins.

Andyjai~

Last edited by Andyjai on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:45 am; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012]   Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks for applying Andy!
I like the answer to the staff abuse Smile exactly what i was going for.
I see some grammar mistakes,
suggest you make the app longer.
Good luck!

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012]   Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:32 am

You cannot set up poll in your application.
If you want to, post it up on the General section please.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012]   Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012] Empty

Back to top Go down

Andyjai Application [Edited 6/03/2012]
Page 1 of 1