LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Staff and Members (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyTB

Hey Staff and Members (: Empty
PostSubject: Hey Staff and Members (:   Hey Staff and Members (: EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey everyone! :3

Like most introductions, I guess my name should come next. My name is Austin Baker. I am 15 turning 16 later this year Smile

Now my personality and basic background >Smile

I am a Canadian and have lived most of my life in Canada Razz
I love playing games Very Happy and unlike most Canadians I know.. I love basketball Basketball and soccer!
I am still not used to the cold -.- (not sure if I'll ever be to be honest Surprised)
Summer is also too hot for me, but I really don't mind either. I think Autumn and Spring are the best seasons :3
I love to help people, I think it might be because of that feeling you get after >.<.. (Not sure how to explain it Haha)
Although I stay on games a lot.. I still focus on school and my health Very Happy
Speaking of school.. Math is my favourite subject, Gym would tie with Math if you considered it a subject Razz study
English is my first language, but even as a Canadian, my French is trash Sad I am an easy learner, but when it comes to a new language, you can forget about me (:

Lastly, I love making friends and talking to people. I like fast things for some reason -.- in terms of lets say running fast or fast cars Razz
I also sometimes find sleeping boring lol!

Nutella for the win Very Happy ! ( I noticed there was a GM called "Nutella". I am wondering if you have any, share please. Surprised )
^
^
^That right there is the good stuff. cheers

Hope to meet you all (:
Back to top Go down
Peanuts

Peanuts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Staff and Members (:   Hey Staff and Members (: EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Whats up Austin! I'm Zee, its nice to meet you! Smile
I must apologize for the rather late reply, and that I didn't welcome you to the forums asap.
We'll be launching in August. Currently, the owner is in Korea, and she will be back
in the first week of August hopefully. Until then, please do enjoy your stay here Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyTB

PostSubject: Re: Hey Staff and Members (:   Hey Staff and Members (: EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey Zee!

Aha it's alright. :3

Can't wait till August (:<

Oo I see. Korea huh. Hope she's having a great time. Hope you're also enjoying your summer xD.

Thanks, I will enjoy my stay Very Happy And nice to meet you Zee Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Staff and Members (:   Hey Staff and Members (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Staff and Members (:
Page 1 of 1