LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Booby Gm App (:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bob101

bob101

Booby Gm App (: Empty
PostSubject: Booby Gm App (:   Booby Gm App (: EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Applying for: GM I can also do GFX kinda (not the best lol)

Full Name: Watson Xu

How long have you been here?: today Very Happy

Do you know any staff in person?: Nope

TimeZone: -8 Vancouver, BC

Hours to dedicate: 2-3 hours weekdays, 8+ hours weekends

Past Experience: I lost all of my screen shots but I found one. Servers: CleanMS, BubbleTeaMS, BudMS. and some others, I don't remember
https://servimg.com/view/16426547/29

Are you Mature?: yeah I think i'm mature. I don't swear that much, I don't get mad that easily unless you do it constantly, but i'm not to judge i'm not sure if i'm mature or not. I'm Kind to mostly everyone.

How would you handle a staff abusing power?: Hmm. Don't really know but something would pop up in my head. If they do abuse their powers they aren't really doing a good job of running the server. Screen shot or video maybe.

Extra Info: I AM ASIAN. Im going to do my best on keeping this server alive, fun and full of energy. I've been playing private severs for a year now, but now i'm rejoining private servers because I have alot of time on me and want to have fun like is used in when i played these servers and its almost summer Smile. If I become a GM I shall make daily events(1 event every hour or so.) For example: Jump quests, True Or False, Survival, Last Man Standing (LMS), Bingo, Name That Item (NTI), and much more.

Contact Info: Facebook: facebook.com/watsonx3
~Thank You For Using Your Time On Reading My Application And Hope To See You In Game When Beta Server Comes Out~ Smile

Last edited by bob101 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dubstepx

Dubstepx

PostSubject: Re: Booby Gm App (:   Booby Gm App (: EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Good luck put some more info though and capitalize the I'S
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Booby Gm App (:   Booby Gm App (: EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Thanks for applying.

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

PostSubject: Hmmm...   Booby Gm App (: EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:04 pm

I am sorry to say this, but you can do ALOT of editing to your app to make it much better. It is way too short, there are many grammar mistakes, you didn't put enough info about yourself into this app....
By looking at this app, I see you did not put your "all" into it, by that I mean you didn't really care about it. You just made an app because you wanted to be a GM on a server (no offense).
You should add more colors to it, it's red and black.... Doesn't really look nice.
Fix your app up please, you can still edit it Smile
[Remember to put the date you edited it on your title]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booby Gm App (:   Booby Gm App (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Booby Gm App (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuxuryMS  :: Staff :: Staff Application-
Jump to: