LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, get to know me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jars

Hey, get to know me! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, get to know me!   Hey, get to know me! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 am

Hey all, I suppose I should start with my name. On my birth certificate my name is Vicente however people are usually unable to pronounce it correctly so I have tons of nicknames. You can call me whatever is easiest for you... but I've been called Vince, Vincent, Vinny, and even V. I guess it's really that hard to say my name haha but I don't mind.

Racially I am mixed, Mexican & British. I am seventeen years old and I would say that I am a Junior in high school but seeing as summer is in a week I am technically a Senior now. Uh, I love science and math. I currently take AP Physics & AP Statistics. Next year I think I'll be taking AP Calculus, AP Computer Science, and AP European History. I'm quite the nerd which will quickly become apparent haha. Let's see... I live in New York. Next year will be my second year here and most likely my last.
I am on my school's Varsity Soccer & Swimming teams; I'm the captain of the Swimming team and surprisingly we don't have that many people on the team. I sort of wish we did but at my school it's "cool to be lazy".

Fun fact: I have been to every single state in America, I have also been to Hawaii & England. I'm not really a talker so this is like pulling teeth for me... But anyways, if anyone ever needs any help you can always ask because most of the time (if not all the time) I am free Smile I hope that this will suffice as an introduction because it's far from being vapid. Oh, I also speak English, Spanish, and some French! Someone should teach me another language though :p
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Hey, get to know me!   Hey, get to know me! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 am

wow nice intro~
welcome Vincente!
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Dubstepx

Dubstepx

PostSubject: Re: Hey, get to know me!   Hey, get to know me! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 am

Welcome to LuxuryMS Enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, get to know me!   Hey, get to know me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, get to know me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuxuryMS  :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: