LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nutella's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nutella

Nutella

Nutella's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Nutella's Introduction   Nutella's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:11 am

My full name is Lynn Nguyen. I am 100% Viet, and I live in America. I can speak both languages very fluently, if anyone was wondering. I was born in Korea and I'm currently living in California because of my parents, thinking of what's best for me, I was OK with the decision. My IGN is Nutella if you didn't look at my obvious forum identification. I'm usually on maple when I get home from school. I have work on Mondays and Fridays (chores) I play the following sports; volleyball, track, and swim. I like to cook, it brings life in my house, since no one else can do it. I don't think I'm a bad of a cook. And I will be looking forward to this community. When it comes to work I will go full blast and won't stop until I finish. I aim to put 100% of effort into everything thing I do even when I'm down. When people come up to me asking for help they will receive clear, fast, and effective help. If there is a task that needs to be completed I will go at it with everything I got and work on it until I'm pleased with it. I assure you, there is no task I can't complete when I put my mind to it. If you have any questions comment . P.S I LOVE ONE DIRECTION<3 and Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

Nutella's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutella's Introduction   Nutella's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 am

heyy i was born in korea too!
welcome lynn<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com

Nutella's Introduction
Page 1 of 1