LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jellicent

Jellicent

Jason's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Gm Application   Jason's Gm Application EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:03 pm

I dont know if there's a format, so i followed someone else's

Applying for:
I am currently applying for GameMaster.

Full Name:
Jason Tang

I'm pretty young. 12, but i am mature for my age, and i'm in a smart class. I have no other way to put it, but i may be a bit too young for everyone, but i feel that age doesn't matter as long as your'e having fun.

How long have you've been here:
Since yesterday. ^_^ Although i don't see many people on, I've decided to give this a shot! I know my chances are slim, but the only thing that matters is that you tried.

Do you know any staff in person?: (Yes or No. If Yes, who?):
I don't know any staff unfortunately, but i'll be happy to meet who i might work with.

Timezone:
-5:00GMT (Eastern Time)

Hours to dedicate:
I have many hours to play during the summer. The only problem is i have practice to attend to. I also have swimming. I will play as soon as can. (Homework, school, and other things) I can play most of the time, perhaps 4-6 hours a day?

Past Experience: (If yes, show the proof)
Unfortunately, I only have pictures in my memory. I've been a gm once in my brother's server, it got shut down many years ago. Other than that, I've been working with the Gms in all the servers I've been to. I've always been a great help to the Gms. How you might ask? I would do what a Gm would do when there are fights, hackers, (Except i can't ban. I would report to a online gm) scammers, and many other items that are horrible to the community. I know this is not much, but i have a lot of experiencing in other servers. Servers i've been a help to are :
Tendra Ms
Rebelstory
Friday Ms
BerserkMS

and many more i cannot seem to remember

Are you Mature?: (explain)
Yes, i believe i am, but my age will probably throw you off. I'm concerned that i may be too young for anything. First of all, i'm pretty sophisticated. (lol at me using words i wouldn't use in real life. ^_^ Trying to impress Very Happy Too obvious) I find that i am the most mature in my grade. There are some kids my age who only talk about sexual acts. I find them annoying, and i feel that they need to be more mature. I wouldn't insult someone because they are being annoying. (But if they insult me, its on. LOL.Cross this, I've learned that i shouldn't insult anyone back. Thanks Zee!) I've been with immature people before. There was this time where two people were fighting, and i tried to stop them. They told me to get out of their life, and to get a life. Then they said, "F_ck off you little B_tch."

How would you handle a staff abusing power?:
Oh my god, this is something that many people abuse. Gms (like a gm in RebelStory) ran events, and when she asked the players what event did they wanted, the gm did not agree with their choice, and chose an event herself, and that doesn't end there. When the players complained, the gm muted them. Then she said "Too bad." If i would come across someone who is abusing his or her powers, i would report them because they do not deserve the place. Just like a store, the player(customer) opinion counts.

Extra info: (optional)
I'm very fun to be with, and i joke a lot(Not Troll. Joke). I care for the players. i want the players to have fun, and not be bored out of their minds. If i come across someone who is against the rules, then that fun personality will change into a more serious personality. I also care for the rules and safety in anything. For example, a car is passing, and my friend runs across. I stay there until the light switches ^_^

Thank You for reading.

Last edited by Jellicent on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peanuts

Peanuts

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Gm Application   Jason's Gm Application EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Nice application. Its rare to find mature people in your age group.
I like the application, it looks good Smile .

A question I wanted to ask for my own knowledge:
-BerserkMS, you said you helped with that server. May I ask what your IGN was, and who was the owner at that time?
I'm thinking you might have played under another BerserkMS different from mine, only because there were other servers
named BerserkMS.

Also wanted to point out:
-"(But if they insult me, its on. LOL)"
My reply to that ^ = Don't do it! Even if they do insult. I know its hard not to insult someone back if they do insult you, but then it'll make you look bad, as well as start a completely pointless conversation.

I'm not sure what else to say for your application. I am only part of staff, I don't make the calls, Luxury does. So it is up to her to decide what to do.

Good luck Jason~
Back to top Go down
Jellicent

Jellicent

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Gm Application   Jason's Gm Application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 am

Peanuts wrote:
Nice application. Its rare to find mature people in your age group.
I like the application, it looks good Smile .

A question I wanted to ask for my own knowledge:
-BerserkMS, you said you helped with that server. May I ask what your IGN was, and who was the owner at that time?
I'm thinking you might have played under another BerserkMS different from mine, only because there were other servers
named BerserkMS.

Also wanted to point out:
-"(But if they insult me, its on. LOL)"
My reply to that ^ = Don't do it! Even if they do insult. I know its hard not to insult someone back if they do insult you, but then it'll make you look bad, as well as start a completely pointless conversation.

I'm not sure what else to say for your application. I am only part of staff, I don't make the calls, Luxury does. So it is up to her to decide what to do.

Good luck Jason~

I don't remember much, i i think there was a gm named David.
And thanks for the advice ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Gm Application   Jason's Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1