LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nutella

Nutella

Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012] Empty
PostSubject: Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012]   Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:42 am

Applying for: (GM or GFX)
Co/GFX

Full Name:

Lynn Nguyen

How long have you been here?:
Couple minutes, but i will dedicate my time to this server.

Do you know any staff in person?: (Yes or No. If Yes, who?)
No, but i feel like Luxury and I kinda devolped a bond. Kind of.

TimeZone:
GMT-8, California

Hours to dedicate:
Mondays - Thursday . 3-4 hours.
Friday - Sunday . 4-6 hours.

Past Experience: (If yes, show the proof)
I have experience on MapleShuffle Reborn, QMaple v97, CookieMS, etc. That is all I remember due to playing my 2-3 years of MS.
MapleShuffle:
Spoiler:
ChaoticStory:
Spoiler:
CookieMS:
Spoiler:

I've had exprience with GFX on previous servers like UnknownStory
my work:
Spoiler:

Are you Mature?: (explain)
I believe part of being a staff member you have to be mature. Sure there are times when you need to be serious about a certain thing going on and times where you can just lay back a little and play around. I can be serious and strict and other times I'm more of a fun, laidback person. I find this an important skill to have as a GM because different situations need different ways of handling things. Sometimes I could be random but when it comes to my work, I always take it seriously.

How would you handle a staff abusing power?:
Staff shouldn't even abuse powers first of all, if they did you chose the wrong person. The most common one are .!item. If i see a staff abusing their power I will immediatly tell the owner straight up. I can't tolerate this. Being a GM is a privilege they should know, your main concern is to get people to like the server and not have problems with it.

Extra Info: (optional)
I can also host events such as:

Fashion Show:
Don't worry. I won't give a "YES" or 10/10 to people who look decent but looks like they just came out of Henesys. I will select two other judges to help me on rating people's looks. (Usually the first two to say "me.") They will also help me select a certain theme for the show. Players are given a minimum of five minutes to dress up according to the theme. The player(s) that accurately and creatively matches the theme and receive a minimum amount of required points will be able to advance to the next round. There are an unlimited amount of rounds `till one player is still standing.

Guess That Song:
Explanation: I'll use !say to tell everyone the lyrics. I'll say about 3 lines of the song, and the first person to tell me the name of the correct song wins.

Survival:
Explanation: Basically, I'll warp the participants to a map where speed buffs are disabled. No skills must be used during this game, anyone breaking this rule will be killed. I'll summon those Rock Mobs you find in GPQ and LPQ in the map. Last survivor wins.

Henesys/Ludi/Ellinia/Sleepywood JPQ:
Explanation: I'll warp the participants into the beginning map of the JQ. I'll use swimming hacks or UFJ to monitor anyone who cheated by using VIP rocks. The first 3 people to make it to the top wins.

FM Hide and Seek:
Explanation: I'll be using GM Hide and standing in front of a portal to one of the FM gates. I'll use !say to give a hint, such as "The FM I'm in front of is lower than 15". Once everyone has picked a FM door, I'll then reveal myself, and the person standing right next to me wins.

Global Hide and Seek:
Explanation: I'll pick a map, warp there, use GM hide, then use !say to gives hint about my current location, spawn a Chicken so the seeker can be sure that they have found the right map, I'll then reveal myself to the first person that kills the chicken. First person that kills the chicken and says "I found you!" wins.

Lastly, why I want to become a GM/GFX for LuxuryMS

I, like many other players for this server, wish to allow it to shine to its fullest potential. Also, I have been playing this server today. I think I am able to further help this server in ways other than donating as I am currently not working and I do not have much cash in hand.I will to bring in more players but my age group prefers other games like Gaia and many other games. To them Maplestory is a game of the past. I know I am not the best choice for this position, I do not expect to be a GM either, but I just tried my best. I do not mind not having the position of being a GM, but I want to help the server as much . Well I will not leave the server if this application is not accepted. But till the day the server ends, I will still play, and if I am a GM, I will stay responsibility-bound to this server.One of the main reasons I want to be a GM is for helping others out. I believe that I've been a player for short period of time and I really want to take a shot at becoming a GM. At the same time, I feel an odd but strong dedication towards this server and what better way to show that than to become a GM and work to improve this already amazing server? I want to see and help this server continue to grow and progress until we're at the top.

Description of myself:
Trustworthy-
Share a secret with me and I’ll guarantee it won’t be spread anywhere else. Let me hold on to your super special max stat items. I’ll make sure to give them back to you right when you need it without running off with them. I have never ever given out confidential/private information people tell me without their permission. I won’t even share a peek of it to close people. You’ll be sure your surprise/news about the server will be kept as a surprise.

Kind-
Feel free to disagree with me here but I think I’m a nice person. I do not participate in flame wars and e-drama that don’t involve me. I don’t participate in flaming a member when I have no well proven facts about that certain member being flamed. I may make a small comment but that’s it. I’m friendly to almost everyone in a server as long as they are friendly back to me. I’ll greet all the new with a warm, honest welcome to the community. If they choose to leave the server, then let them go. I won’t go all “FLAM ____ COZ HE LEAV SERVR..” Not everyone has to enjoy our server. I won’t go all ‘dot dot dot, R U RETARD n00b??’ on a player’s question, no matter how retarded it seems. I enjoy playing around with people but if they take it personally, I’ll make sure to make an honest apology to them.

if you would like to know more about me just ask!

-- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for reading! (I do take sig/avatar requests) One more thing I recently started working on Paint Tool Sai. hehe, I drew it myself! pretty noob.
Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012] 35ir3ie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Nutella on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012]   Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:04 am

Great App Lynn!
I recognize some of those ps ^^
I also like how you have so much ideas for event hehe
but youll have to wait until there's more apps. Ill put you on consider.
thx for applying!
oh and write an intro on the general section ^^

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Nutella

Nutella

PostSubject: Re: Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012]   Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:07 am

Luxury wrote:
Great App Lynn!
I recognize some of those ps ^^
I also like how you have so much ideas for event hehe
but youll have to wait until there's more apps. Ill put you on consider.
thx for applying!
oh and write an intro on the general section ^^

Note: Please be patient until i decide what to do. You may fix the app anytime, just put (edited:Date you have fixed) on the top.

Haha, I understand it's not all about the application. Yeah, the pictures are mostly vocaloid (hastune miku, rin kagamine, luka megurine, and len kagamine)
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012]   Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm

I really like the description! Exactly what I wanted to hear
good job lynn Smile
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012]   Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nutella's GFX/Co Application[Edit 6/3/2012]
Page 1 of 1