LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Player Guides 1:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

Simple Player Guides 1: Empty
PostSubject: Simple Player Guides 1:   Simple Player Guides 1: EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:34 am

Here are some simple player guides I thought you all should know when the server goes into beta:

1: Never Hack = Don't even try it... Hacking will cause an immediate ban from the server. Hacking is not right and must be dealt with!

2: Don't Be A Wise Guy = Please, oh please don't be a wise guy! Wise guy's are really annoying and will disturb the GM's from doing their job, and will make most of the members not like the server because there's a wise guy being annoying in it.

3: Don't Test GM's = Please do not test GM's, by testing GM's I mean don't say something like "HAHA, I'M NOT CURSING OR ANYTHING SO YOU CAN'T JAIL ME, OR BAN ME. BTW YOUR A BAD GM." because they can and will jail you for that.. Don't think they can't.

4: Don't Be Rude = Please don't be rude! Being rude disturbs other members and makes new members think the community is terrible, so I'll say it again.. PLEASE don't be rude.

5: Rules = Don't say "I don't have to follow this rule because I don't like it", you must follow ALL game rules... If you don't like the rules, then how about you go make your own game and make your own rules? You joined this game so you MUST obey the rules.

More Simple Player Guides To Come
Thanks For Reading This
Back to top Go down
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Simple Player Guides 1:   Simple Player Guides 1: EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:23 am

very helpful.
But i don't really get what you mean by wise guy?
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

PostSubject: Hmm..   Simple Player Guides 1: EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 pm

By wise guy I mean... Let's say a GM tells a player to stop talking back to the GM, and the player's like "why don't you stop talking back to me?" That's being a wise guy, and it is very rude, disrespectful, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Player Guides 1:   Simple Player Guides 1: Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Player Guides 1:
Page 1 of 1