LuxuryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release on August! Join now for Beta Events!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server version and rate?????

Go down 
+2
GD~Badboy
Luxury
6 posters

CHOOSE ONE PLOX
v83, Low rate
Server version and rate????? I_vote_lcap0%Server version and rate????? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
v83, high rate
Server version and rate????? I_vote_lcap30%Server version and rate????? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
v83, middle rate
Server version and rate????? I_vote_lcap10%Server version and rate????? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
up to date, low rate
Server version and rate????? I_vote_lcap60%Server version and rate????? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
up to date middle rate
Server version and rate????? I_vote_lcap0%Server version and rate????? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Luxury
Admin
Luxury

Server version and rate????? Empty
PostSubject: Server version and rate?????   Server version and rate????? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://luxuryms.iftopic.com
GD~Badboy

GD~Badboy

PostSubject: Re: Server version and rate?????   Server version and rate????? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Well.
Back to top Go down
Pandie

Pandie

PostSubject: Re: Server version and rate?????   Server version and rate????? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 am

everyone knowes low rate uptodate will get a better success..Smile No doubt about that! People get bored when playing high rate rebirth!
Back to top Go down
Peanuts

Peanuts

PostSubject: Re: Server version and rate?????   Server version and rate????? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Pandie wrote:
everyone knowes low rate uptodate will get a better success..Smile No doubt about that! People get bored when playing high rate rebirth!

I agree that people do get bored when playing high rate rebirth servers.
However, that doesn't necessarily make low rate up to date better.
When servers close down, most of them are V83, correct?
If so, then wouldn't they just go find another v83 server? To avoid downloading another setup.
Plus, keeping up to date means patching every single time too.
The other thing I wanted to say is that, High Rate rebirth is just as boring as low rate rebirth.
Either its too easy to level, or it takes too long to level. Thus, people may leave if it may not suit them.
Perhaps mid rate would be a better choice then? Up to date, I'm not sure about that.
Back to top Go down
Pandie

Pandie

PostSubject: Re: Server version and rate?????   Server version and rate????? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 am

Peanuts wrote:
Pandie wrote:

I agree that people do get bored when playing high rate rebirth servers.
However, that doesn't necessarily make low rate up to date better.
When servers close down, most of them are V83, correct?
If so, then wouldn't they just go find another v83 server? To avoid downloading another setup.
Plus, keeping up to date means patching every single time too.
The other thing I wanted to say is that, High Rate rebirth is just as boring as low rate rebirth.
Either its too easy to level, or it takes too long to level. Thus, people may leave if it may not suit them.
Perhaps mid rate would be a better choice then? Up to date, I'm not sure about that.

People wants the new classes! Mechanic and BaM is poppular.. We should atleast just stay at a version with merc!Smile
Back to top Go down
Pandie

Pandie

PostSubject: Other server   Server version and rate????? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 am

One of the other popular v83 severs just got a wipe, so people wanting high rate will stay there:O
Back to top Go down
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Server version and rate?????   Server version and rate????? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:54 pm

2 years of GMS and 3 years of Private Maple servers.
As you see ExtaliaMS is getting famous because of items that are up to date and lower rates.
I've played there, it's fun. It's just like global MS, but little bit faster. One more reason that people play private server that is up to date and lower rate is that people wants free nx. You know in GMS you have to pay real money to get NX. Let's make it like global so people would not get bored easily. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pandie

Pandie

PostSubject: Re: Server version and rate?????   Server version and rate????? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 am

faith in humanity restored
Back to top Go down
Rawr4Meh

Rawr4Meh

PostSubject: Okay, so...   Server version and rate????? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Okay, so... I personally favor High Rate v83 servers.
But I put alot of thinking and researching into this, and this is what I came up with!

Rank #1 on Gtop100.com is ExtaliaMS a GMS like Maplestory Private Server (Up to date with GMS, Same EXP Rates as GMS).
But then again Rank #2 on Gtop100.com is RydahReborn, which is a high rate v83 server...
Rank #3 on Gtop100.com is D.ChaosMS, a high rate v83 server with V1.11 custom items... Rank #4, #5, and #6 on Gtop100.com are again, servers up to date with GMS, Same EXP Rates as GMS..

Then there is Rank #7 and #8 on Gtop100.com - ToyStory a V83 middle rate server.. And MapleSwitch, also a V83 middle rate server.

So that's what I got with my researching.

My opinion is that we should make a v83 Middle to High rate server, about 700x EXP.

But it's your opinion Luxury! Not mine. Just wanted to help a bit.
Hope this helped!

Thanks For Reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server version and rate?????   Server version and rate????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Server version and rate?????
Page 1 of 1